Individual and Couples Therapy
Treatment specialization includes:
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Relationship Issues
- Pregnancy, Prenatal and Postpartum Support
- Parenting Support
- Grief and Loss
- Work, Career or Life Role Transition Issues
- Self Esteem, Self Worth and Value
- Stress Management
- Couples Therapy
- Marital and Premarital Therapy
I work with individuals who are:
- Seeking Psychodynamic Therapy
- Seeking Personal and Emotional Growth and Understanding
- Feeling Depressed, Fearful or Anxious
- Experiencing Depression, Anxiety or Other Transitional Difficulties while Pregnant or After Pregnancy
- Working Through or Recovering From Trauma
- Experiencing a Transition in Life Roles such as Academic, Career or Relationships
- Exploring Existential Questions
I work with couples seeking to:
- Improve Communication
- Increase Intimacy and Connectedness in their Relationships
- Address Conflict or Crisis in Relationships
- Exploring Starting or Strengthening their Family
- Navigating Difficulties or Considering Separation or Divorce
Providing couples therapy and individual therapy for adults and adolescents.
I work with people experiencing a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that are collaborative and person-centered. In a safe, comfortable and supportive setting, I offer a personalized approach tailored to an individual’s needs. Our goal is to attain personal growth and increase your quality of life.
I offer supervision that is psychodynamically focused, with the goal of offering a more experiential and relationship-focused form of supervision. Helping therapists to increase their psychotherapeutic knowledge and skills and increase their emotional and relational development. Skills that are essential to being an effective psychodynamic psychotherapist.
Eat Breathe Thrive Richmond
Eat, Breathe, Thrive is a non-profit organization that aims to prevent and help people overcome food and body-image challenges through integrative mind-body programs. Recognized as one of the leading complementary and preventative programs addressing food and body-image concerns, this six-week series led by licensed therapists combines yoga, meditation, psycho-educational activities, and community support to cultivate a healthier relationship with food, body image, and self.
EAT MINDFULLY : Tap into your hunger and fullness signals and overcome emotional eating through meditation.
EXPLORE YOGA : Build emotional resilience, body awareness, and physical vitality through yoga.
BUILD COMMUNITY : Meet new people and get involved in activities that support you in living a happy, meaningful life.
Program facilitators: McKenzie Casad, LCSW and RYT and Jessica Davis, LCSW
The next program series will be offered beginning on January 11, 2020! Please contact me for more information.
Lucid Living – 300 E. Grace St. Richmond, VA 23219 https://www.lucidlivingrva.com/
Cost: Between $150.00 – 350.00 Payment Plans and Limited Scholarships available.
There is an application process to attend this training. Please follow registration link: www.eatbreathethrive.org